Pedestrian low lift truck
Innovative – for urban goods supply
Request to: CiTi One
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The STILL CiTi One is revolutionising urban goods supply. These electrically powered low lift pallet trucks are ultra-silent and effortlessly move loads weighing up to 500 kg – with a service weight of only 95 kg. The large solid rubber wheel runs with reliability, precision and good tracking on roads, pavements or cobblestones. The CiTi One achieves excellent handling performance, not only tackling uneven floor surfaces with ease, but also traversing steps, kerbs, thresholds and tracks with heights of up to 70 mm.
The parking brake ensures stability on ramps and gradients. As the control lever can be operated with one hand, you always have a firm grip on the compact device. One glance at the multifunctional display provides you with information on the operating hours, the battery charging status and on the weight of the current load if required. All this makes the STILL CiTi One the ideal partner on the last leg of urban goods supply: for market stallholders and tradesmen or in hospitals, administrative buildings and leisure parks.
The CiTi One in detail
- Fatigue-free operation: easy-grip tiller for left and right-handed operators
- Real-time information: multi-function display shows battery charge status and operating hours
- Safe operation: impact plate in optimum size and position
- Improved operator health: maintenance-free battery technology means no exhaust emissions
- Quiet operation: PIEK certification confirms low noise emissions – a plus for both operators and the environment
- Seamless interaction: the li-ion batteries with battery management system interact with the truck
- Impressive goods handling: lifting capacity of 500 to 1,500 kg
- Always ready for use: additional replacement battery maximises availability
- Durable: sturdy frame construction
- High performance: powerful and low-maintenance drive motor
- Suitable for almost any application thanks to compact dimensions
- Different fork dimensions available for different load carriers
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)